Thursday, March 8, 2007

St. Louis Rams

I realize that football season is long over, but it's never to early to be excited for the upcoming season!! I'm overly obsessed with the St. Louis Rams... They are my favorite team, hands down. What I'm most excited about is that the Rams last away game is against the Bengals (Who-Dey!), in Cincinnati. Since I'm originally from Cincinnati, this means that this girl is definitely taking her dad to the game. I will definitely be THAT GIRL that shows up to her home team's turf in Rams colors. Hopefully I'll be able to walk away from it all, but I gotta support my favorite team. I remember my first ever football game with my Dad when I was about eight or nine years old. I remember I had on those pullover winter jackets that a lot of sports teams had (I had both a Rams and a Bengals one), I had my face painted orange and black, I was wearing a Bengals beanie, and I was completely surrounded by drunk old men. It was the best time of my life. Wow, I'm entirely too excited for this season now!!! GO RAMS! GO BENGALS! (I hope the following teams lose: Steelers, Browns, Cowboys, Dolphins, 49ers.)

No comments: