Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Exams, Quizzes, Papers, OH MY!

I'm currently cramming for my quiz at 3:30. I did study last night, however, I was easily distracted by the movie "Stranger Than Fiction" which, by the way, I highly recommend. I'm kind of at a loss of studying for this quiz -- The last quiz I took for this class I studied for days and got a 58% on it. How is that possible, may you ask? Apparently I didn't have enough "verbs and nouns" in my essay questions. I reread all those bad boys and my answers were awesome. Oh well. At this point I'm just skimming what I don't know and hoping I can bullshit my way through some of it. If I get a better grade on this quiz it just further proves that you can bullshit your way through life.

I work today and I'm hoping that today goes better than the last couple of days. I've wanted to throw things at my lovely bosses. Boss man drives me insane sometimes. He definitely called me out last week when he caught me rolling my eyes at him; but, who can blame me? This man is ridiculous!!

Tonight is Quarters/Endzone night. My one of two nights that I like to go out during the week (the other being Saturday). Tonight will prove to be highly entertaining because not only am I going with my favorite bar gals, but I'll be running into both Mikes. New Mike and old Mike. This is going to be FUN! I wonder what drama will brew up from this -- Time will only tell.

St. Patty's Day went swimmingly. It was a lot of fun. Some of my favorite 21ers and I went on an impromptu bar crawl and made it to 10 different bars. A round of shots and beers at each bar, some more than others, led to a very drunk Ashley calling a very sober (new) Mike to come pick her up. Poor guy didn't know what was about to hit him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss you Ash!

Gees....I didn't even know I had an account here and apparently I do. I'll only be using it to check up on you!