Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Blank Expression

I turned in my fabulous paper that I slaved away at for three hours last night today. I wrote about how social relationships between the lower classes, plebeian classes, and elitist of colonial Mexico City controlled the stabilization of the colonial regime over the government's regulations. It was a solid 10 pages long and pretty fantastic if I do say so myself. It was actually a fun paper to write. Why is it that I enjoy writing papers but I can't put that energy into other homework and tests? It just doesn't make any sense. I want to take a class that is purely focused on writing papers. That would be super grand.

I took my one and only class at 11:30 this morning and now I'm just sitting around bored off my ass. I don't have to work today so I'm thinking about finding some buddies to play some cornhole. Sara wants me to go to dollar wells tonight but I'm broke and I really just don't feel like drinking. I might love to party, but I don't drink all the time. Just on the weekends and Wednesday. Wednesay is an odd day, yes, to drink -- But it's ritual and it's FUN. Regardless of the drama and uncomfortable situations I may get myself into (on purpose?), I still love my Wednesdays with my girls.

Time to watch Friends.

Oh, and before I forget -- Download Lumidee's "She's Like the Wind." It's a remix of the great Patrick Swayze's song and it is my new favorite tune.

No comments: