Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Go Falcons

For the first time ever a MAC Championship team has advanced to the Sweet 16 in the NCAA Tournament. Can you guess which fabulous team accomplished this? BOWLING GREEN STATE UNIVERSITY LADY FALCONS!! For the first time since 1989 we actually made it to the 2nd round and now we're off to the 3rd rounds against the #3 team, Arizona State. We beat the #2 team, Vanderbilt, last night so anything is possible! Best. Game. Ever. Check out my girls play on ESPN Saturday, March 24th, and 12PM noon!

With the good news being spread, I thought it would be an opportune time to also spread around a fantastic quote I heard today... Thanks to our ever great New York from VH1's I LOVE NEW YORK I present the following quote I heard today. I don't know why it made me laugh, but it just tickled my funny bone:

"It's ok to cry. People cry, dogs cry, doves cry, I cry, everyone cries!"

I think what cracked me up was that she said "doves cry" and all I could think about was Prince. I bet that too-much-make-up-psycho thought of the same thing.

No comments: