Friday, March 30, 2007

Current Favorites

I'm a bit of a music fanatic. I think I listen to my iTunes more than I sit down and watch TV. With that being said, Sara and I often enjoy making "BB and Sara White Trash Mixes" because let's face it -- We're the white trash of Bowling Green and we love our songs!

BB and Sara White Trash Mix #5
1. Do Dat Heisman Dem Heisman Boys
2. Rockstar Nickleback
3. Give it to Me Timberland, Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado
4. Last Night Diddy f. Keyshia Cole
5. I'm a Flirt R Kelly
6. Love Me or Hate Me Lady Sovereign
7. This Ain't a Scene, it's a God Damn Arms Race Fallout Boy
8. Wait a Minute Pussycat Dolls
9. Glamorous Fergie f. Ludacris
10. She's Like the Wind Lumidee
11. Rehab Amy Winehouse
12. This is Why I'm Hot Mims
13. If Everyone Cared Nickleback
14. Stilletos (Pumps) Crime Mobb
15. Candyman Christina Aguilera
16. You Can Call Me Al Paul Simon
17. I Love It Young Jeezy
18. Cupids Chokehold Gym Class Heroes
19. Girlfriend Avril Lavigne
20. Irreplaceable Beyonce

I just got off work and since it's a beautiful day today I think I'll grab a good book and go outside and read. It's rare that I can get the opportunity to grab a James Patterson book and sit down and get in a good read. I started one of his newer books, "CROSS" before Spring Break and I just haven't been able to finish it. I love James Patterson and his character, Alex Cross, and I'm determined to finish this book before the end of April, if not sooner! I actually just finished a book that my mum got me a while back called "The Complete Slayer" which was an unofficial guide to every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. That show was my all time favorite and over the years I've collected random books and all the seasons. The book I finished, though, was huge and I tried to read at least one or two blurbs on the episodes everyday. I love random fact books, now I feel so much smarter in random pop culture trivia.

Sara is coming over at 3:30 and her and I are going to run to the bank and hang out for the rest of this fantastic Friday. I'm pretty excited that tonight is power hour over at Quarters, it's always a blasty blast. A couple of my work friends said they were going to stop by so I know that tonight will only get better. One of my roommates for next year, JB, said that they were having people over tonight so Sara and I will probably stop by over there if we don't go to the D.Chi party since it's right down the street for Quarters. I miss partying with those boys, so I'll probably make my way over to the Delta Chi shindig.

I feel the urge to read.

No comments: