Thursday, March 29, 2007

Oh Snap!

I have to choose between two men and I have to do it this week; by Saturday at the latest.

I have Mike -- He's a great guy, but I feel as though he is a little immature for me and he doesn't really think before he speaks. However, he's treated me very well and been nothing but nice to me (when he isn't saying stupid shit). Although, he doesn't really "mesh" well with my group of friends.

I have Tim -- He's also a great guy. He is eight years older than me, but he's grounded, not into the whole "party" scene, and my friends all love him. I haven't found any flaws with this guy except I often wonder why he's still single. He's never been married and doesn't have any kids which is great because the last time I dated a guy with a kid it just was NOT what I was looking for.

I think, my choice is Tim. We're renting some movies tonight and keeping a low profile after the last two nights in the bar scene. We're renting Happy Feet, so I'm pretty pumped about it 'cause that movie is hilarious. I wonder how I'm going to break the news to Mike -- I still want to be friends because he's a solid guy to hang with and we have a lot of common friends, but I think he just isn't right for me. Our personalities don't match. Wow, this is going to be hard... Especially since he asked me to come over tonight after work and I already made plans with Tim.

No worries, though.

P.S. Hi, Mom.

No comments: