Friday, March 9, 2007

I Like to Move it, Move it

This week has gone by terribly slow. It's been Spring Break up here but, unfortunately, I did not get a Spring Break... I got to work 40 hours this week. I should have also taken the time to look for a second job since I'm completely broke, but I was just too lazy. And it snowed. I blame the snow. I'm actually kind of excited for today -- My best friend, Sara, is coming back from Vegas today. I really wanted to hit up the bars tonight but I don't think I'll be able to get to the bank today so I'm still broke. Looks like it'll be parties for the ladies tonight. Still, it'll be good to have her back... I've missed her! Last night JB and I went over to his buddy, Tristan's, house. I didn't really like anyone there. A friend from work, though, showed up so I was happy I knew someone. I'm usually a pretty outgoing person, but there was one of those girls there that thought since she was just soooo pretty everything should be handed to her. I was getting rather annoyed. Stupid girls. When I got home around 1:30AM Kent had sent me some IMs saying that my "crush" had come over to his place to drink. I'm kind of mad I missed the opportunity to drink with Kent and Matt (my crush), but what can you do. Hopefully I can get out some good gossip from Kennels. We'll see.

I'm really not looking forward for today (work wise). I work open to close, essentially; 11-7. I also work with Mike from 5-7 -- Peachy. I have really, finally, ended it. I'm smarter than what I've made myself seem and he just isn't worth what I'm putting into this crazy relationship. I also finally told a couple girls from work (I wanted to keep it a secret)... They also agree with me that it is good that I end it. It was kind of hard to hide it from them when I showed up with Henry and Chris attached to my neck. That bastard.

I also have a long shift tomorrow -- 10-3 and then 5-9. That doesn't seem so bad with the 2 hour break, but it's still a nine hour day. We also have a huge order to prepare on Saturday which probably means that the bosses will make an appearance. Boy, am I excited. I hope these friends of mine on my neck decide to disppear before then. I was getting nothing but hell at work for them. I guess it's my own fault, though.

Ugh, someone go to work for me.

No comments: