Friday, March 30, 2007

So Glamorous

It's been decided -- It's definitely going to be Tim. Last night I skipped out on heading to the bars with Liz and Sara after work and Tim and I went back to his place and watched Fargo. However, my seemingly low-key night got really interesting when there was some domestic violence straight out of cops going on next door. I was pretty shaken up about it all, but Tim and I saw the police handle some crazy shit outside. How is it that a human can hurt another person? Especially someone they are "in love" with? Just doesn't make any sense to me...

I work today 9-2 and then it's off to a couple classes, errands with Sara, and then nap (hopefully). Tonight is power hour at Quarters and it's becoming a tradition for Sara, Liz, and I to have a ladies night and treat ourselves to a couple cheap beers and cheap shots. Should be a fun night.... Tim said he was going to meet up with us later after he is done looking after his nieces and nephews, so we'll see what happens. I have to work tomorrow morning, so nothing too out of control.

I'm actually really excited I met Tim. I'm having all those feelings you get when you first start dating a person... Excited to see him when we make plans, butterflies, the whole nine yards. We had a lot of good conversation last night so I know I'm making the right decision. He's a good and solid guy. Yay for this girl finally finding a good one.

No comments: