Sunday, April 8, 2007

Storm Game

Friday night was quite possibly the best date I've ever been on. Tim and I left for Toledo around 4PM and headed to this Mexican restaurant he really liked called Fritz and Alfredo's. We had about 2 and 1/2 hours to kill so we ordered our food and afterwards sat at the bar until the game was getting ready to start. We got to the game about 20 minutes before it was supposed to start so we headed to the bar inside the stadium and got these HUGE glasses of booze. We actually stayed in the bar for the entire first period and then sat in our seats during the second and most of the third. The game itself was awesome. Storm, of course, beat Dayton and the entire time we were "those fans" that were yelling and cheering as loud as we could. It was a lot of fun to be able to be that goofy and have him be just as goofy with me. After the game was over I was already feeling a bit tipsy since we'd been drinking since 4PM and we had two of those huge glasses (which equals to 3 beers per glass) at the game. We head back to Bowling Green and meet up with Liz and Bryce at Junction. Before Liz and Bryce got there, though, Tim and I were sitting downstairs at the bar having great conversation and just a fun time.

Best. Night. Ever.

Tim and I finalized the Chicago trip plans for Apirl 21st-22nd. The month of April is quite possibly the best month ever. Storm game one weekend, Mudhens game the next, and then Chicago! Could it get any sweeter? Hopefully after the Chicago trip Sara's mom and my mom will be able to make it up to Bowling Green for our much needed Mother/Daughter weekend. Sara and I want to cook our mommies a great dinner with wine and the whole nine yards. Afterwards, Sara and I feel as though it's only right to take our moms to our favorite bar, Quarters. Besides, my mom owes me a birthday shot and a birthday beer so of course I want to drag her to the bars! I know as soon as I got my mom's butt into a bar I'd order up a Bud Light draft, a Screwdriver, and two shots of Quervo. Hell to the yes!

HAPPY EASTER, by the way to everyone. Today I'm going over to Sara's since her family is in town to have lunch with them. They've adopted me for the day since I didn't get to go home this weekend. All right, time for pancakes and eggs.

No comments: