Thursday, April 5, 2007

It's Not Alcoholism, it's Tradition

Meet Liz. We have the best times together at the bar. Last night was probably one of the greatest nights at Quarters. Ever. I worked a close last night and wasn't going to go out at all but one of my buddies that I work with, Pete, convinced me into going so after work I came back home, changed, and met Liz up at Quarters. It was Liz, me, Shane, Time, Pete, Brian, Greg, Dave, and Josh. We all got a huge table and just had a blasty blast. We were telling jokes, constantly laughing, and just having a good time. I didn't really want to be out too late so I only treated myself to an ice cold pitcher of Bud Light and shared a pitcher of Nati Light with Liz. Tim and I ended up leaving around midnight and headed back to his place to watch a couple of movies. I ended up passing out withint 10 minutes of the movie 'cause I had been pretty tired all day. I spent the night over there again (for the 5th night in a row). This morning we headed into town and met up with Bryce at his work at the Corner Grill. We all had lunch and now I'm back home contemplating whether or not I want to sleep more, shower, or clean my room. I'll let you all guess which one I'm going to do first.

I'm getting more and more excited for tomorrow night. Tim is picking me up around 4 and we're heading up to Toledo for dinner and the Storm game! I'm such a dork I was searching the 'net for information on the players, their stats, etc. I guess they are doing pretty good so that's cool. I love going to sporting events so I know I'm going to have a good time!

I'm even MORE excited for next weekend... The Mudhens opening night is going to be the shit. There's a huge group of us going and I know we're all just going to have a good time. Booze, friends, and baseball -- Where can you go wrong with that combination?

Time for this girl to catch up on some sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually it is very nice to hear.I like your daily routine. Now a days it is not possible to spend such times with everyone.
-----------------------
Deena


alcoholism treatment

frnkline said...

This is nice blog, I gather alot of information form here. Iam new to this blog I want to know more information about this blog.
===========
frankline
http://www.alcoholtreatmentclinics.com