Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Repeat?

What. The. Fuck. The state of Ohio (more specifically, OSU) officially sucks. It was so grand being with all my friends, our fabulous keg, and watch OSU lose... Again, to the same team. Oh well, it's not like Bowling Green is really getting anywhere in the land of sports, so who am I to be pissed at a school that I don't even attend? Perhaps I'll start liking Michigan now.

HA!

Tonight is my buddy's 21st and since I don't have to work tomorrow until 11, I think I might do what I always do and go out. Amanda and I are going to Quarters at 10ish to watch Tim and Kent play in the pool tourny but I'm suspecting that won't last too long since both of those gentlemen suck. Don't let them know that, though.

In any case, we'll probably head over to Brewsters for free pool since we're all broke (and yet can still afford the booze but not four quarters for pool). Hopefully I don't run into my "good" friend Kevin over there. I was a mumbling idiot last week when I ran into him there. I don't think I've ever hated someone as much as I hate him. He was like a bad sex addiction and all that has happened to him now is he's gotten fat and mean. Thank god I'm over that stage of my life.

That's Amanda. She's my roommate for next year ove at the 'Burbs along with JB and Sara. She's my wingman tonight when we venture over to Quarters. Although I know Tim and Kent will be there I'm kinda hoping us girls can drift away from the watchful eyes of my new boy to people watch. Who am I kidding -- People watch? I just want to flirt.

I'm a horrible person and I'm going straight to hell for my evil ways. Even with a boyfriend I just can't stop LOOKING. And I wonder why I can't keep a serious relationship... I'm just too wild for my own good. Maybe Tim will be the one that stops my evil ways. Who knows.

No comments: