Saturday, April 28, 2007

Blackout 2007


On Thursday, April 26th, 2007, at exactly 9:10PM the entire city of Bowling Green and some surrounding areas experienced an unexplainable blackout. This blackout occurred while Liz, Bryce, Tim, and I were across the street from my house at Quarters. It was kind of creepy drinking in a bar that was pitch black and the only light were flashlights, cell phones, and lighters. After getting bored of drinking in the dark, we all headed to ONE49 -- It was the only bar in the town that had working lights, music, etc.

Tonight is the DiBenedetto's party over at Pete's. I was going to go with Tim but I think him and I got into a little argument the other day so I'm gonna book it to the party with my girls instead. Oh well. Tomorrow Sara and I are going to the Zoo to see the zoo babies so I'm pretty pumped about that. I have to work today in a half hour until 3 and hopefully it won't be too busy. I don't mind working on Saturdays because it's never that busy but I just feel like today could be a bad day.

I was going to go out last night but I ended up going to bed at 8PM. It was crazy. I woke up a couple times throughout the night but sleep peacefully for the most part. It felt good to get almost 14 hours of sleep. No drinking or anything, I feel completely refreshed and ready to party-harty tonight.

All I gotta do now is shower. I smell like work from two days ago. This stench NEVER LEAVES.

No comments: